The End of Me Journal
Prefer to receive a digital version? Download Now
PLEASE NOTE: This updated release features a completely redesigned and rewritten journal featuring more Scripture, better questions, and improved content. The Journal is now able to pair with The End of Me book or video Series, letting you choose how you learn and grow most effectively. It is also important to note that the order of some of the episodes in the Series has been switched to better pair with the chapters of the book in this new release.
Are you interested in a deep, authentic relationship with Jesus? The end of you is the beginning.
In this four-week study journal, return to that first-century hillside with Jesus and the disciples. Sit among the crowd and listen in on Jesus’s words afresh. Receive his invitation to come to the end of yourself—and in doing so, find what you’ve always been searching for.
Designed as a twenty-eight-day devotional journey, this journal connects the message of The End of Me to an in-depth study of Jesus’s Beatitudes. Each day provides grace-centered devotional content and thoughtful discussion questions and exercises that can stand alone as a personal study, or act as a participant’s guide for The End of Me.
Table of Contents:
- Day 1: The End of Me
- Day 2: Where the Blessings Begin
- Day 3: Meet the Poor in Spirit
- Day 4: Beautifully Broken
- Day 5: The Path to Wholeness
- Day 6: Theirs is the Kingdom
- Day 7: Reflection and Review
- Day 8: Those who Mourn
- Day 9: Mourning our Circumstances
- Day 10: Mourning our Sin
- Day 11: Blessed are the Hungry & Thirsty
- Day 12: The Lord of Sorrows
- Day 13: The Opposite of Mourning
- Day 14: Reflection and Review
- Day 15: The Pure in Heart
- Day 16: The Risk of Authenticity
- Day 17: Blessed are the Little People
- Day 18: The Path to Greatness
- Day 19: Authentic Prayer
- Day 20: To See God’s Face
- Day 21: Reflection and Review
- Day 22: Where Strength Begins
- Day 23: Filling what’s Empty
- Day 24: A Feast for the Least
- Day 25: Helpless to be Empowered
- Day 26: Emptied to be Filled
- Day 27: The End of You
- Day 28: Reflection and Review
Soft-touch paperback book with 192 pages.
You may also like…
The End of Me Series$19.99 Add to cart
Our group has enjoyed this study and exploring God’s word in how we should view ourselves so that we can serve and help others.
The questions have helped spur discussion in our group as well as provided deeper thinking on the scriptures and how we relate to them and to God. The only criticism is that there is quite a few typing errors throughout the book.
This study has kicked our small group up a notch or two in transparency and a desire to grow in Christ.
This journal is one of the first books of this type that accentuates the book. This journal provides in-depth questions that causes one to reflect on the areas God is using to transform one’s character to become more like Him.
Daily entries made me deeply reflect upon the personal areas of weakness that hinders my relationship with God and strengthened my daily walk.