Out of stock
Everyone thirsts, but there is only one drink that can truly satisfy!
As a follower of Jesus, you know that He alone can quench our thirst for comfort, peace, healing, and meaning. However, you also know many who have not discovered the Living Water that Jesus offers. Your heart aches for your family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers who are separated from God. You want to share your faith but find it difficult to do in today’s culture. H2O could be the tool you need to begin sharing your faith with a thirsty world.
This journal is a companion to the seven episodes found in the H2O small group kit. This guide has dialogue questions to use during small group discussion times, as well as further reflections for participants to go through on their own time between meetings.
Table of Contents:
- Week 1: Thirsty – H2O introduction
- Week 2: Polluted – The Poison of Religion
- Week 3: Source – The God Who Loves
- Week 4: Pure – The Ultimate Satisfaction
- Week 5: Mirage – The Search for More
- Week 6: Drowning – The Plan of Salvation
- Week 7: Drink – The New Beginning
7-week guide to H2O video series