Movie License FAQ

Included is the “I Can Only Imagine” feature film on DVD and an Authorized Public Exhibition License. (The U.S. Copyright Act requires a license to legally show a movie in a public venue, including a church, school camp, etc. Your license gives you permission to promote and show the film to public audiences as often as you like for the next 12 months).