The message in the movie, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE, is that life is sometimes painfully challenging. Wounds can be deep and slow to heal, but forgiveness is powerful and redemption is possible. God works all things out according to his purposes and in his perfect timing.
Bart Millard risked a great deal to share his story with the world, He did so with the hope that his life story might intersect with and impact someone else’s story. Maybe your story or the story of someone you know.
City on a Hill had the distinct pleasure of working with Bart to create a variety of resources to help you, your small group, and your church to go deeper into the message of I Can Only Imagine so that others can find forgiveness, redemption, and hope for themselves.
I Can Only Imagine Bible Study and Church Resources
Bart shares a deeper glimpse into his life story within the I CAN ONLY IMAGINE Bible Study and Church Resources. In addition to sharing more of his story, Bart also encourages you to see yourself through God’s eyes. Find rest in His approval, purpose, and eternal hope as you reveal the heart of God who loves you more than you can imagine.
I CAN ONLY IMAGINE RESOURCES
- I CAN ONLY IMAGINE SERIES: Hear more of Bart Millard’s incredible testimony in this 4-Episode Video Series featuring Bart Millard, lead singer of MercyMe. Bart shares his true testimony of redemption and hope, along with the lessons God has instilled in him. Contains select scenes from the I Can Only Imagine movie. Each episode is approximately 12 minutes.
- I CAN ONLY IMAGINE STUDY: The I Can Only Imagine Small Group Kit combines a 4-Episode Video Series (featuring Bart Millard of MercyMe), a 28-Day Journal (Participant’s Guide), and a wisdom-filled Leader’s Guide that makes it easy to lead your small group on a journey of redemption and healing.
- I CAN ONLY IMAGINE JOURNAL: This beautifully designed 28-day study journal is effective as a stand-alone study or as a participant’s guide for the I Can Only Imagine Video Series. Embark on a journey through the Gospels to discover Jesus’ encounters with broken people. Each day will include scripture, reflective questions, and prayer—all working together to reveal God’s incredible heart for you.
- I CAN ONLY IMAGINE CHURCH CAMPAIGN KIT: Using Bart Millard’s story of pain redeemed, brokenness restored, and God glorified, you can guide your church to recall their past wounds, reorient their present identity, and reimagine their future. Help your community finally see themselves through God’s eyes and find healing in his approval, purpose, and eternal hope.
- I CAN ONLY IMAGINE MOVIE LICENSE: I Can Only Imagine feature film on DVD and Authorized Public Exhibition License. The U.S. Copyright Act requires a license to legally show a movie in a public venue, including a church, school, camp, etc. Your license gives you permission to promote and show the film to public audiences as often as you like for the next 12 months. This movie is not covered by CVLI.
- I CAN ONLY IMAGINE 40-DAY DEVOTIONAL BOOK: In this 40-day devotional, Bart dives deep into his own story of transformation, offering the truths he has learned on his own journey with God as a son, husband, father, artist, and minister. Covering topics such as God’s forgiveness, redemption, and the hope of Heaven, Bart shares personal and scriptural insights in a simple and practical format.
- I CAN ONLY IMAGINE LEATHER NOTEBOOK JOURNAL: Journaling has always been a healing exercise for Bart Millard. Bart’s journals act as a record of God’s amazing grace throughout his life. Using this refillable leather notebook, begin to create your own library of prayers, thoughts, and questions and start to see the evidence of God at work in your life.
- I CAN ONLY IMAGINE MEMOIR: Go behind the scenes of Bart’s life—and the movie based on it—to discover how God repaired a broken family, prepared Bart for ministry through music, and wrote the words on his heart that would change his life forever. I Can Only Imagine is a front-row seat to witnessing God’s presence throughout Bart’s life.
- I CAN ONLY IMAGINE CHILDREN’S PICTURE BOOK: I Can Only Imagine asks questions a child might ask and invites families to wonder together: What is heaven like? What would it be like to spend a day with Jesus? Children will see that although experiencing the glory of heaven may be far off, we can enjoy a friendship with Jesus every day. Whimsical, playful illustrations and thought-provoking questions make this a book that your family will cherish.
Bart’s past became a defining and controlling factor in his life. In order to become spiritually healthy, he had to recall the past: his mother’s absence, his father’s abuse, and his own leaving. By confronting his past, Bart realized the bigger story into which his smaller story fits.
As our story intersects with God’s story, we realize just how big our God is and how much He has in store for each one of us.
We invite you to embark on a journey through the Gospels to discover Jesus’ encounters with broken people. Explore scripture, reflective stories, and prayer – all working together to reveal God’s incredible heart for you.
Share this Post